Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
OutFront Portable Solutions Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises. Fees will not be charged for support persons.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities such as our washrooms, OutFront Portable Solutions Inc. will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available. The notice will be placed at the washroom door.
Training for Staff
OutFront Portable Solutions Inc. will provide training to customer service representatives. This training will be provided to staff on orientation.
Training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- OutFront Portable Solutions Inc’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability of having difficulty in accessing All Cover Portable System Inc’s goods and services
- Training when changes are made to the plan
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way OutFront Portable Solutions Inc. provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so verbally in person, over the telephone or by email. All feedback will be directed to Human Resources. Customers can expect to hear back in 1 to 3 days. Complaints will be addressed according to our organizations regular complaint management procedures.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of OutFront Portable Solutions Inc. that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.